Hickory’s Model 3 is perfect for the small to medium sized retailer with limited capacity requirements. The small frame and large merchandising area provide limitless profit opportunities. The unit features 3 spits with a capacity of 15 chickens per hour. The Models 3ES and 3GS are slightly shorter and narrower than the Model 3. These models allow placement of the unit directly on the countertop. The “S” models feature three spits and a 9 to 12 chicken per hour capacity.
Cooking: All of Hickory’s vertical rotisseries offer the choice of “batch” or “continuous cook” roasting. In batch cooking, the unit is loaded from bottom to top, and then unloaded from top to bottom, providing the lowest spit with the most cooking time. Hickory’s “continuous cook” process is the most reliable method to deliver freshly cooked product to the consumer. The spits are loaded from top to bottom. Since heat’s natural tendency is to rise, the top spit finishes cooking first and is removed. Each successive spit is then moved upwards one position, and an uncooked spit is added to the bottom of the rotisserie. The retailer can now deliver freshly cooked and delicious product to each customer, because the “continuous cook” methodology allows the rotisserie’s production to correspond to demand.
Merchandising: Hickory’s gas-fired rotisseries feature uniquely designed ceramic radiants, which yield a truer barbecue appearance and taste. The self-merchandising, eye-catching display of rotating and roasting product is visible through large glass doors, and stimulates consumer appetites to generate increased impulse sales.
- Continuous cooking
- Large wall of product merchandising
- Individual gas control per burner
- Large drip pan for catching drippings
- Safety wire grid on bottom of rotisserie
- Gear mechanism outside of heat & grease zone
- Pivot Door (as shown) provides easy access
- Right hand or left hand controls
- Pilkington infa-red reflective glass
- Front panels available in choice of colors
- Rotating basket spits
- Standard spits & skewers
- Angle (v-shaped) spits in place of standard spits (only with new purchase)
- Thermo wave spits
- All national and international voltage available